Precise Electrical Service & Repair in Washington, DC
We at Precise Building Services pride ourselves in providing locals of Washington, DC with expert electrical service that secures your home’s safety. Precise Building Services has provided professional electrical work and has earned Washington, DC’s trust through 15 years of reliable emergency electrical services.
There is no electrical job too big or small that we can’t tackle. We are Washington, DC’s premier emergency electrical service ready to provide you with outstanding services and reliable customer service.
Expert Electrical Work For Washington, DC
Going through the process of hiring different electricians for numerous complex electrical services can be a hassle. How can you know which ones will provide you with professional electrical service while also being trustworthy and reliable? Look no further than our expert electricians at Precise Building Services.
One of the most important electrical services your home or business will ever need is a panel upgrade. An aged and failing electrical panel will put your access to power and electricity severely at risk. Old panels and breakers can compromise the safety and reliability of your home’s electricity through electrical fires, power shortages and surges, and constant interruptions.
Since 2011, we have provided the DC area with swift and convenient electrical panel and circuit breaker work. We can repair your circuit breakers or install new breakers to ensure your home’s power is safe and consistent at all times. Our dedication to your safety and convenience while providing exceptional service is a guarantee.
- In the Washington, DC area, most electrical contractor pricing is fixed with costs determined per project. Some examples of project costs for electrical services might be priced as follows:
- $280 per ceiling fan installation.
- $200 for wiring a new outlet.
- $300 to install or replace a new exhaust fan.
- $200 to install a smoke detector system .
While you will see variations and changes in this pricing from contractor to contractor, you can count on Precise Building Services to keep your best interest and budget in mind. Contact us today to price your project.
- When hiring an electrical contractor near Washington, DC, you should look for the following things: licensure, experience, consumer trust, local business. First, you should always be sure the contractor is licensed and insured. This makes sure they have the skills necessary to perform the job at hand and that if anything goes wrong, you are covered. Another important thing to ask is about experience. Your electrician should have experience and positive reviews reflecting the quality of the service provided. If the job is specialized, ask if the contractor has that specialty and has done that kind of work before. Additionally, knowing that your electrician has the consumer’s trust is priceless. Finally, make sure that you go with a local business that knows the area and will have fair and competitive rates.
Precise Building Services is licensed and insured and specializes in all things residential including electrical services for single and multi family homes, electrical upgrades, and new construction. We are also adept at commercial services and have extensive experience in the commercial field. Contact us about electrical services for your home or business today.
- Most residential homes have 100 to 200-amp breaker boxes depending on the amount of electrical power the panel needs and the number of circuits that are on the main circuit breaker panel. Amperage is a measurement of the volume of electricity flowing through your wires and this can vary between 30 amps in older homes that have not had their electrical wiring updated to as much as 400 amps in a very large home with significant electrical needs.
To add circuits to your circuit breaker to accommodate the appliances of today or for any information about circuit breakers in the DC area contact Precise Building Services.
Washington, DC’s Favorite Electricians
We are Washington, DC’s most trusted emergency electrical service that remains a local favorite. Check out our 5 star reviews and learn why our customers rely on Precise Building Services for all their emergency electrical services. Contact us to schedule your electrical services today.
for Washington, DC
Upgraded Electrical Panel and installed an EV (Electrical Vehicle) Charging Station.
Smart Car Charging Station: Installation of a charging station for an electric car.
Electrical Panel Replacement: Installed 40 Amp EV Charging Station for customer and replaced 200 Electrical Panel.
Installed 40 Amp EV Charging Station for customer and replaced 200 Electrical Panel.
Residential Electrical Services: Upgraded Electrical Panel and service to 200 Amps. Also replaced all of the outdated outlets with tamper proof outlets.
Residential Electrician: Homeowner wanted to update the home with smart home solutions. We installed new recessed lights with smart bulbs. Homeowner also wanted to upgrade electrical panel to support the electrical needs of the home.
Electrical Home Renovation: Homeowner wanted to add smart solutions for her home as part of an electrical upgrade. We installed 20 recessed 6 inch lights with smart bulbs.
Installed 10 recessed lights and exterior fixtures.
Installed new recessed lights and replaced inoperable circuit breaker.
Finished installation of an Electrical Heavy with 200 Amp Disconnect
Replacing a 100 amp fuse box with an upgraded 200 Amp Electrical Panel.