Electrical Services, Circuit Breaker Repair, Electrical Panel Upgrade in Alexandria VA
Precise Building Services in Alexandra, VA provides superior emergency electrical services combined with top-of-the-line customer service. We pride ourselves in providing the community of Alexandria with electrical services that not only guarantee utmost safety and reliability, but come at a reasonable cost. Since 2011, Precise Building Services has protected Alexandria families through professional electrician services and our deep understanding of electrical safety gained through more than 15 years of experience.
Emergency Electrical Repairs Alexandria Residents Can Trust
At Precise Building Services, we understand how necessary electricity is in this day and age. From our computers and cell phones to household appliances, we are plugged in at all times. We also understand how daunting it is to tackle electrical issues and concerns in your household that puts you and your family at risk. That’s why we offer Alexandria, VA emergency electrical services that not only protect you, but also to take the stress of electrical maintenance off your hands.
One of the most common emergency electrical services we provide deals with wires being exposed to water. Virginia gets an even distribution of rainfall each year and ranks within the top 20 of U.S. States in the amount of rain. These heavy rains and floods can drench your exposed wires and can cause short circuit fires, electrocution and other costly and dangerous problems for the average homeowner.
Our electrical contractors are CBE certified and licensed and are able to quickly assess your home’s wiring. We will identify any dangerous areas in your home’s electrical system and will repair all exposed wires and prevent any further electrical problems at an affordable cost.
- Strange odors - If you smell something strange emanating from an electrical outlet, unplug everything connected to it and don't use it again until a certified electrician has checked it. In addition, if your breaker panel or fuse box emits an unusual odor, contact an electrician immediately.
- Arc faults - These occur when an electrical circuit deviates from its intended route, usually due to a flaw in the wiring. They are a common source of electrical fires. Arc faults can be avoided by installing a device known as an arc-fault circuit interrupter (AFCI).
- Warm or sparking outlets - If your light switches feel warm to the touch or an outlet is sparking, contact a professional electrician immediately to determine whether your wiring needs to be repaired or the fixture should be replaced.
- Lights that flicker, blink or fade.
- Receptacles crackling, sizzling or buzzing.
- Appliances, receptacles or switches may cause a little shock or tingling.
A heavy-up to upgrade an electrical panel to a 200 amp service will typically cost between $1,000 and $3,000. The majority of the bill is made up of labor expenditures; while supplies are often inexpensive, it’s a labor-intensive project.
Alexandria’s Trusted Local Electricians
Let Precise Building Services take care of your emergency electrical repair needs. We never compromise in our professional service and exceptional safety guarantees. Our 5-star reviews attest to our reputation as Alexandria’s premier electrical service company. Schedule service today!
for Alexandria, VA
Installing new ceiling fan and replacing bad circuit breaker
Emergency electrical service - Installing new circuit breaker panel
Electrical panel upgrade - Customer called because their circuit breaker has tripped multiple times. Found current breaker panel to be over 20 years old. Installing new electrical panel.