Electrical Services, Circuit Breaker Repair, Electrical Panel Upgrade in Alexandria VA
Precise Building Services in Alexandra, VA provides superior emergency electrical services combined with top-of-the-line customer service. We pride ourselves in providing the community of Alexandria with electrical services that not only guarantee utmost safety and reliability, but come at a reasonable cost. Since 2011, Precise Building Services has protected Alexandria families through professional electrician services and our deep understanding of electrical safety gained through more than 15 years of experience.
Emergency Electrical Repairs Alexandria Residents Can Trust
At Precise Building Services, we understand how necessary electricity is in this day and age. From our computers and cell phones to household appliances, we are plugged in at all times. We also understand how daunting it is to tackle electrical issues and concerns in your household that puts you and your family at risk. That’s why we offer Alexandria, VA emergency electrical services that not only protect you, but also to take the stress of electrical maintenance off your hands.
One of the most common emergency electrical services we provide deals with wires being exposed to water. Virginia gets an even distribution of rainfall each year and ranks within the top 20 of U.S. States in the amount of rain. These heavy rains and floods can drench your exposed wires and can cause short circuit fires, electrocution and other costly and dangerous problems for the average homeowner.
Do you need a Local Licensed Electrician Near Alexandria, VA For Your Home Or Business?
- Perhaps you have electrical repairs like a power outlet that will not work or a circuit panel replacement to support the growing electrical needs of your home. In those cases, you need an electrician that knows what they are doing and will be precise in their attention to detail. We can help!
- Maybe you are in the midst of Electrical Home Upgrades; updating or upgrading your home and the old home electrical fixtures and wiring will just not work for the new changes. We can help with whole home rewiring or even getting your home up to electrical code.
- Homes are getting smarter and smarter, and so is the electrical technology needed to support your home near Alexandria, VA. We can help with smart home solutions like Home Automation, Electric Car Charging Stations (Lucid Car Charging, Tesla Car Charging Stations, and more), TV Mounting & Wiring , and Security Lighting. Have a questions about your smart home products installations? Just give us a call.
- Are you building on to your home and you need a licensed electrical contractor to help with your new home construction electrical project? Precise Building Services is precisely what you need!
Our electrical contractors are CBE certified and licensed and are able to quickly assess your home’s wiring. We will identify any dangerous areas in your home’s electrical system and will repair all exposed wires and prevent any further electrical problems at an affordable cost.
- Strange odors - If you smell something strange emanating from an electrical outlet, unplug everything connected to it and don't use it again until a certified electrician has checked it. In addition, if your breaker panel or fuse box emits an unusual odor, contact an electrician immediately.
- Arc faults - These occur when an electrical circuit deviates from its intended route, usually due to a flaw in the wiring. They are a common source of electrical fires. Arc faults can be avoided by installing a device known as an arc-fault circuit interrupter (AFCI).
- Warm or sparking outlets - If your light switches feel warm to the touch or an outlet is sparking, contact a professional electrician immediately to determine whether your wiring needs to be repaired or the fixture should be replaced.
- Lights that flicker, blink or fade.
- Receptacles crackling, sizzling or buzzing.
- Appliances, receptacles or switches may cause a little shock or tingling.
A heavy-up to upgrade an electrical panel to a 200 amp service will typically cost between $1,000 and $3,000. The majority of the bill is made up of labor expenditures; while supplies are often inexpensive, it’s a labor-intensive project.
The type of charging station, installation costs, and any additional features or services that may be included all affect how much an electric car charging station costs.
The least expensive option is typically level 1 charging stations, which are used for home charging and have slower charging rates. Level 2 charging stations are more expensive but are still reasonably priced despite being faster and more powerful. The most expensive option is DC fast charging stations, which offer the fastest charging rates.
The complexity of the installation and the location of the charging station can both affect the cost of installation. Costs may also increase with the addition of extra features like network connectivity or payment methods.
In order to choose the best charging station for your requirements and obtain an accurate cost estimate for the equipment and installation, it is crucial to consult with a licensed electrician or a professional charging station installer.
Alexandria’s Trusted Local Electricians
Let Precise Building Services take care of your emergency electrical repair needs. We never compromise in our professional service and exceptional safety guarantees. Our 5-star reviews attest to our reputation as Alexandria’s premier electrical service company. Schedule service today!
for Alexandria, VA
Configured a comprehensive home automation setup, combining smart lighting, thermostats, and security systems. Enabled personalized settings for enhanced comfort, security, and energy savings.
Arrived at the commercial location, confirming electrical requirements and site plans. Mounted and connected the level 3 EV charging station. Rigorously tested it to ensure fast charging capabilities. The new commercial EV charger installation will allow for high-speed charging.
On-site for generator installation, checked clearance, ventilation, and fuel source. Set up the generator, wired it to the home circuit, and conducted performance tests. The homeowner can now rely on uninterrupted power during emergencies.
Installation of whole-home surge protection to replace hazardous power strips throughout the home. Also installed additional outlets to prevent fire and safety hazards from multiple extension cords.
Dedicated appliance circuit installation to power the washing machine, dryer, microwave, and stove. The new dedicated circuits will provide safe, reliable power for appliances and electrical devices.
New residential EV charging station installation. The level 1 electric car charger is installed in the garage, up to code, and ready to go.
Installing new ceiling fan and replacing bad circuit breaker
Emergency electrical service - Installing new circuit breaker panel
Electrical panel upgrade - Customer called because their circuit breaker has tripped multiple times. Found current breaker panel to be over 20 years old. Installing new electrical panel.